Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blogpress

I've found an app for blogging with the iphone so I'm happy. Now I'm wondering how to import pictures from my nikon coolpix or from the iphone. I expect there's going to be a need to upload these to another computer or flickr or some such online place to then download to blog or ipad. The next generation of Ipad will probably come with a camera and we'll all upgrade. Or more likely there is some nifty way of transferring pictures and videos to this world which I've not yet found. The expectation is the presence of another computer. I've been using my acer to download itunes and sync with the ipad. It's pretty much all a computer by itself but there's these not quite all the way aspects about it. Still it's so easy to use. I love it. Now lets see if Blogpress does it. It says I can sync pictures and videos to blogpress using itunes so I'll have to do that next.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: