Monday, May 23, 2011

Pacific Theatre 2011-2012

I think I first attended Pacific Theatre a quarter of a century ago. As long as I've been in Vancouver I've enjoyed productions by this truly gifted company.  The plays are sometimes Christian and always high minded and thought provoking, though sometimes very very witty.  It's theatre as it should be today.  I always get season's tickets and never am disappointed. I often take friends who are always appreciative and thankful that I thought to bring them along.  If I can't make a play I'm always able to gift tickets and am well rewarded with gratitude for such a fine gift.  Pacific Theatre is simply unsurpassed.  Consistently fine directing, acting and production.  The plays in the coming year include A Christmas Carol;  Doubt ,a parable; Danny and the Deep Blue Sea; 100 Saints You Should Know; Tuesdays with Morrie; The Meal; The Last Days of Judas Iscariot; Christmas Presence, and Sideshow. There's alot of theatre and performance happening at Pacific Theatre, Hemlock and 12th. I look forward to another year of great production.  Thank you Pacific Theatre!

No comments: