Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Combat Hospital

I've finally seen this television show about Kandahar.  It's amazing. Great medicine, surgery and OR.  Terrific relationships true to my own experience of medicine. I don't know combat but I just loved the Colonel, Major, Captain doctors. The psychiatrist was fine too.  My favourite television psychiatrist was on MASH.  This female psychiatrist is just fine.  Too often the relationships in medical shows miss the reality.  This doesn't.  I love the first one and look forward to watching more.  Well done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Australian psychiatrist is fine, although as a point of accuracy she is wearing two "pips" which is a lieutenants rank in the British and Australian army, if she is a Major she should be wearing a crown.

Steve.
Australian Army.