Sunday, April 22, 2012

Seattle

Laura, Gilbert, I and the Mazda MX5 Miata enjoyed our visit to Seattle today.  We'd spent the night in the Chehalis Best Western, a great hotel for welcoming Gilbert. After Portland Seattle with it's skyscrapers and ocean port seemed more sophisticated. Lots of tourists especially around the Pike Market. I've  been coming down to Seattle for years.  Another great visit if only for lunch and a walk about the district where Cafe Bengodi is. The I5 was definitely less exhilerating in the Miata than on my Harley Electraglide. Laura preferred the Miata as she'd complained about being buffeted by the wind on the back of the motorcycycle  on the I5 just outside Seattle. Gilbert just prefers being with us..DSCN0415DSCN0416IMG 1059DSCN0412DSCN0418DSCN0413

No comments: