Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's an new year and I pray to know love - song

C            G                F                   C
It’s a new year and I ask for less fear

It’s a new year and I long for less tears
C                      G                           F
I pray to know love and feel more joy (x2)

Am                  G                       Am
Dancing in the wilderness with friends /Sailing on the oceans without end
Living in the moment alive/Savouring all the good times /Till we die

You and me were meant to be free/Laughing and celebrating life
Never forgetting something more/Than the conflict and strife

(I used my iPhone to record, played my Washburn Rover, and sounded flat in some places. I've not been singing or playing guitar much. Still shamelessly creative.)






No comments: