Sunday, October 1, 2017

Fear of Economic Insecurity Will Leave Us

Nothing like the rising cost of housing in Vancouver does more to raise the fear of economic insecurity. Highly skilled accomplished friends describe leaving this city because of the criminal wealth from drug trafficking, ‘sharp business practices’, bribes, extortion, off shore criminal money, elite government employees, private armies and private police, political correctness and drug addiction and alcoholism and fear of theft.  Vancouver must rank as one of the greatest cities of theft.  Meanwhile the insurance companies post massive profits and the police merely ‘record’ crime.
I wake in the night worrying and must ask myself a series of important questions
1. Whose in charge?  My very perception of reality is an after thought. It takes nano and mini seconds to process events. I could die and only learn of it as a past event, my consciousness lingering as my body and brain snuffed out.  The idea that God is the prime mover is fundamental from simple reflection. I can’t levitate this house yet a person’s world can be upturned in a second by all manner of natural catastrophes.  My God is a loving God.  My God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipotential, I say OM in meditation, the letters to some simply standing for “One Mind”, while to others they reflect the primal sound of the universe, the sound that goes to making up our meaning of ‘home’ and ‘mom’.  When I pray I connect with the universe which is on my side because if it were not I’d be wracked with tortuous pain and subjected to all the fears I associate with hell.  This life seems like hell to me but mostly because of my mind and my interpretation and the clinging I do, the desperation.
2. In this moment I am well.  Fear is about the future.  In Biblical times the wealthiest leaders of society at most could protect themselves from seven years of drought by stockpiling grain.  Prior to only 5000 years ago when civilization followed the hoarding of food stuff, hunter gatherers lived seasonally, year to year, hopeful that they would make it through the winter.  Winter is coming on now. This is the beginning of fall. These are the dark days.  These are the days of coughs and pneumonias. These are the days and nights of rheumatism and arthritic pain. These are the days and nights of festering wounds.  This was the winter of rest but now the government increases taxation and attacks throughout the year but mostly in winter with tax collection at the end when stocks are lowest and psychologically one is at an all time low.  These are the seasons of relapses and suicides. These are the days of long nights on call and countless patients crying and begging to be seen desperate and afraid. These are the days of the utter callousness and arrogance of psychopaths and the spawn of nazis masquerading as anything but. These are the days that victimizers claim that they were victimized first. These are the dark days. Halloween is coming. The witching season. The evil nights of wailing and chafing.
But this is also the coming of the Lord.  This is the beginning of the seasons of Advent. This is the time before Christmas when one begins to think of the Cosmic Christ. When all the negativity of the world, the baby soul hoarding, fear based wealth and materialist aetheists, the bullies and the cry babies, the false accusers, the rapists and the pedophiles, when all of that is faced with the coming of the light.  God came into creation and blew the socks off reality with the Word, with his Son Jesus, with the change of Nietzian Superman reality to the Mother and Child.  This is the baby Christ time. This is the promise of life and protection. This is the time of  the coming of Christ.  This is promise.  This is the Good News.
But right now all is well. I have shelter, warmth, running water, food and friends and family.  In the NOW I am rarely afraid. In the NOW I don’t carry resentments from the past or enter worries from the future. In the NOW I practice the presence of God. God is Love. God is forever opening doors when a window closes. God is with me. God has always been with me. Through all the worst times of my life when I didn’t think I could carry on, when I thought it couldn’t get worse and it did, when I thought I couldn’t carry on, God was with me, holding me, carrying me. I love the poem about the two sets of foot prints in the sand. My God loves me as a child, a youth, a man, a woman, a human, a young person, an old person, a poor person, wealthy person. My God loves me as my father and mother and brother loved me even when I was wrong. My God loves me in jail, whorehouses, asylums, parliament, penthouses, biker club houses, in slums and in wealthy homes in exclusive neighbourhoods.  For I have known fear when I have been wealthy and known those that are wealthy to know more fear than some that are poor.  Indeed it is common for the wealthy to be dependent on their wealth for their own sense of safety and suffer as their bank accounts rise and fall.  They know that their friends are only there for their wealth sometimes and all their lives revolve around their economic position.  I have been afraid poor and wealthy.  The idea that it would change is quite insane.  There is never enough wealth because the wealthiest are most afraid of the theives and the betrayals. Et Tu Brute.  Diogenes was the character who the emperor of all time Alexander asked what he could give him and Diogenes asked that he step aside as he stood in the sun.  Important people are always blocking the light standing up and blocking the view and insisting they are doing nothing but there they are casting shadows and not seeing the darkness they create.   We are forever in the shadows of men and women such as Alexander. We develop patience waiting for them to step aside and stop blocking the sun.  We all know there are infinite resources and that if there were less pomp and pomposity all would be rich beyond their wildest dreams but scarcity is built into this Communist System we live in.   The Communists need ‘control’ and would do anything to put themselves and their religion as God.  Today we fight the Aetheist Communists and the Jihadist Wahabi Muslims.   The God of Love will heal all.  The Son of God will fulfill his sacrifice.  All shall be well. All shall be well. All Shall be well.  As the Hindus and Buddhists teach, this too will pass. The Sufis know this in their turning and rotations.   I live only three score years and some and there are billions on the planet and billions have gone before over 80,000 years or more in historical awareness, but there is but one day and one life that I personally know. I am insignificantly significant and significantly insignificant.  The wisdom of the Desert Fathers, Sufi, Vedas, Q Teachings, Prophets, all have similarities. Put not your faith in the outer world.  Dr. Jung called the unconscious the ‘collective unconscious’.  The experience of ego, my thoughts and fears, are the tip of an iceberg.  The mystics call it ‘the cloud of unknowing.’  The alpha and omega.
3. My fear is what limits my economics. If I had faith the size of a mustard seed’ “I could move mountains’,  I would be open to winning a lottery, I’d be open to gifts unlimited from God. Even now I lack the gratitude to appreciate all that I am given but reach far into the future to worry about deadly diseases and calamities. The gifts come with every day and I’m hardly enjoying playing with one when I’m onto another, each new toy only serving a while to dispel that emptiness. Looking for love in all the wrong places. As CS Lewis said, Talking to the wall instead of the Architect.  I’m looking to false gods rather than the real God.  I’m as bad as the CBC news that is such a propaganda machine that it dare not find anything wrong with the corruption in government here that it instead tells us daily and nightly of horrors around the world. When I’m happy I begin to find fears in the future or the past or imagine Steven King scenarios, catastrophic ing and making up all manner of possibilities, hypochondriasis, distrust, paranoia, imaginary fears, phobias.  We hear of tropical hurricanes for weeks on CBC yet no one in Canada lives in the tropics.  I can’t imagine Jamaican radio broadcasting every time Canada has a snow storm yet the old die here in winter and babies die here as well.  It’s all quite absurd. It’s theatre of the absurd.
4. So when I read something like a promise that ‘fear of economic security will leave us’, it’s not just that my fear will go because I know the fear is mostly of change and that I am most fearless in faith and letting go and trusting the flow and trusting that God does open a door when he closes a window. When I move from one place to another in life I must lighten up. The great book, Drop the Rock, described the inability to move forward weighted down with the past yet so much of our identity is caught up in possessions.  Fear is a lack of love. Anxiety has been described as our distance from God.  Alone I’m a single computer, connected into the network I’m countless Kray. Alone I’m right to be afraid because there are  gangs of bankers and gangs of lawyers and gangs of politicians and gangs of journalists, gangs of communists and gangs of nazis and gangs of jihadists and gangs of beurocrats and gangs of Hell’s Angels, and gangs of police and gangs of Tong, and gangs of military units. I’m an individual and am born in shit and piss. My mother is dead and my father is gone and I fear the absence of family.  I am strongest in the company of the godly. We are not alone.  The evil  drug addict prime minister who clings to his wealth and priviledge takes even my country from me and says that Canada is no longer a nation, he destroys our boundaries and gives away our land and our reputation and our future. He plays the emperor with his empress wife Sophie, our sad imitation of Marie Antoinette.  Canadian feminists are the Eva Brawn’s of this world. Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings. I have no family and now because of the evil doings of Justin Trudeau I have no country. And I feel a scoundrel at times .I feel I did not love enough . I feel I did not work hard enough. I feel I should have studied more. I feel I’ve not lived up to my potential. I feel I’ve been beaten over and over again by thugs and beurocrats, police and thieves, and prime ministers and women, and ex wives and their mother in laws, and tax men, ever the tax men, tax men ,tax men and land lords and businessmen and communists and regulators and lawyers and regulations and regulations and political correctness and trust funds and political correctness and gangs and individuals and women with gangs behind them and light weights with gangs and cheats and theives and countless scammers and bankers and dishonest businessmen and killers and haters and drug addicted and insane angry activists and angry women, always angry bullying violent women claiming they’re victims,the Eva Brawns of the world psychotic and psychopathic, ‘the long necked women and their boys’. In my self pity I’m a Travelling Wilbury’s song.  I’m a scoundrel and I have no refuge.  But so said my Lord. The foxes had homes but the son of God has none. My kingdom is in heaven. My kingdom is not here with baubles and things.  So yes my fear will evaporate when I have the right thinking that Kierkegaard had. “Life is suffering until death’. He said.  An Expectation is a preformed resentment. Buddha said that ‘desire if suffering’.  I can remove my fear by right thinking, by enlightenment, letting go and meditation. I can forgive not for the sake of Justin and Sophie Trudeau or any insane enemy I want to create in my crazy mind, but for my sake. Love thy enemy.  I forgive to free myself.  Resentments and fears are renting rooms in my head for free to the boogie men and women of my worst dreams.
5 Fear of Economic Insecurity will Leave Us also means that God’s grace will save us.  “Give us this day our daily bread’.  The story of Manna from Heaven was that God gave it to the Israelites as they needed it. I don’t get what I want as much as what I need. Doing God’s will, following in the steps of righteousness I will be cared for. Collectively the world is progressing will people living longer and more people on the planet than ever before and more people today have more than what only kings and queens had a mere decades before. Billions not thousands live with greater security than ever before. Malthus has been all but proven wrong.  Yes, the CBC fat cat journalists in the wealth and privilege of Toronto and Montreal will beat us all to death with a  poor reserve and not mention the outrageous wealth of the Mohawk and Albertan Aboriginal. The Fake News of Mainstream Media will always sell to emotions and give information without context to sell a bizarre slice of fear based reality.  We will read a Hollywood promotion magazine with a beautiful hair brushed Kardashian’s and never be told of her Sexually Transmitted Disease status or her toe fungus.  Mida Cyress has body odour. No it’s all advertising and fantasy.  It’s a media lie.  An Anderson deceit.  One day we wake from the stupor of youth and realize as George Carlin loved to teach, how we’d been played. With divide and conquer and lies.  Despite all this we are progressing as a collection of individuals in nations and federations and we will continue to move forward despite the stupidity and corruption of our leaders or because they are serving God and God is really in charge.
6. But what if I have broken all the commandments. What if I have character defects of lust, and gluttony, and envy and anger. What if I have all these ‘defects of character’ and I don’t seem to be able to let go of them.  Then I must ‘pray for willingness’ and know that yesterday I was wealthy , we all had innocence at some time in childhood or as babies and may have forgotten but we did, and I had all those defects of character later and still. And my favourite hymn was made by a slave dealing degenerate who like all of us must have had a spiritual awakening and realized he’d gone the wrong way, was going backwards rather than forwards, like “live”spelt backwards is “evil”,  And it took a while going in the right direction to get on because the backwards detour had gone on for a long time.  I am the prodigal son.  I have lived in the mental and emotional and physical pig sties and eaten the food of pigs when I could have come home to my father who would kill the fatted calf in celebration of having me home. The Hymm I so love is Amazing Grace.  Amazing Grace how sweet thou art that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now I’m found. Was blind but now I see.”
7. This society is one of hoarding and gambling.  The closer I am to God the safer I am.  Grace is the love of God which I receive by openness.  I don’t receive what I deserve. It is not the works I do because these follow my love of God. I imitate Christ. And yes I physically fight and throw the evil from the temples as well as hang with the little children and meet with the military and even eat with tax collectors and prostitutes and all the sexually different, the rich and the poor. My service and my duty to God are what count. The courts are only an after thought. They have no inherent truth. They’re the Monday Morning quarterbacks. Steal a little and they put you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king.
8. Thank you Lord for the sun I see lighting the skies over the trees. Thank you for this day. Thank you for a good nights sleep in safety, my friend Laura, my dog Gilbert, and the cat George. Thank you we are all together safe and well this morning. Thank you for our work and recreation and the opportunity for service. Thank you for Jesus. Thank you for Christ. Thank you for saints of all religions. Thank you for creation. Thank you for the changelessness and permanence of your love in the changing impermanent world.  Thank you for this body and this mind and this existence. Help me ever to focus on you and find you in the hide and seek of existence. Help me face the Hollow Men and struggle through tthe Kafka Castle and the Camus Trial. Help me serve you and protect us from the communists and aetheists who know not what they do as they have temper tantrum and drama queen fits and steal and insist that they who are so so out of control want to be in control without any experience or training except their insane fear driven desire for power.    Quiet the hysteria of these political nut bars.  Help me to trust in Thee.  There is One God , One Mind. I am a co imaginer in Thy Imagination. Thy will be done, my Lord. Thy will not my will.  Help me to remember that you always want what is best for me and that you have brought me this far and will carry me home.  I am yours.  Help me to love more.
Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Gem....

Googling "hypalon" and this blog pops up. Nice to find some intelligence in a surprise package.

Keep in mind all the great books state "Fear Not" it has become by mantra...It helps.

My meditation has become, to think of the world like a single cell in the body, and then apply thought, feeling and emotion of love in an epigenetic way to start healing the darkness of that "cell".

We know the mind is powerful - the Placebo Effect proves that fact in a scientific manner. And as I get older I know it on an esoteric level.

That gives me great joy, as I feel I have "one" over them. I imagine that the cell is starting to be cured - darkness in hearts of those described above shifting to the light and getting better or cured.

Namaste