Sunday, November 5, 2017

Homeless Canadians

“Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.” Matthew 8:20

As a Canadian I have felt that  Canada is no more. I am left with no place to rest. I envy recent immigrants who fly back and forth to their countries of dual citizenship.   I only had this country. Now I’m an alien in my own land. The values I once thought as virtues are  mocked.  Freedom and truth are lost.  I am called a ‘snow nigger’ to my face for my polite apathy. The jail and asylum have simply lost their walls.  No one is innocent but all Canadians now are guilty.  Only the elite can afford the courts.
As a Christian, today, persecuted in this land, for my ideas,  values, behaviours, all that I held and hold dear,  ‘my kingdom is not of this world.”    Marx, the intellectual architect of  atheist  communism said, “religion is the opiate of the masses” and  “money is the god of the Jews”. Christian  C.S. Lewis,  taught, “don’t look for the architect in the wall.”  
Jesus, the son of a Jewish carpenter,  said, " Do Not Be Afraid.”  The Holy Book says that in the end we  win. The war has begun again.  

No comments: